Dental crowns, sometimes called "dental caps", should appear natural and mimic the teeth around them. Dr. Zalaket custom designs each crown to match beautifully with your natural teeth and in most cases uses "all ceramic" crowns to help prevent unsightly black lines that appear around crowns made with metal substructures. Our goal is to replace your tooth and have it feel and look both natural and beautiful. A dental crown combines both form and function to give you the new, beautiful tooth you desire.
- Dental crowns restore broken teeth
- Dental crowns are placed over dental implants
- Dental crowns cover weakened teeth
- Dental crowns repair teeth that have large fillings that are failing
Porcelain dental bridges are tooth restorations that can be placed in areas that have missing teeth to regain the lost tooth structure and improve the appearance to a natural look and feel. Dental bridges are "fixed" (cemented in place and not removable like a partial) and replace missing teeth by "bridging" a tooth over the missing tooth area. Dental bridges not only provide a natural look, but they help to prevent teeth from shifting and moving after a tooth has been removed.
- Dental bridges help prevent surrounding teeth from shifting and causing gaps
- Dental bridges give back your chewing ability, without having to take them in and out like a removable partial
- Dental bridges replace teeth that are missing
- Dental bridges improve your appearance and give you a natural, beautiful smile
Call Lebanon Dental Crowns Dentists, at Smile Center Clinics to find out if Dental Crowns can benefit you.